559Re: Welcome to campernicholson@onelist.com

  • Mitch Traphagen
    Sep 23, 1999
      Hello Stevan -

      Welcome to the list! Michelle and I live aboard our Nic 32, Hetty Brace.

      Are you aware of the Nic 32 Association? It's quite active and they have a
      great web site with a members only section that includes a ton of information
      about our boats - everything from articles by C&N to technical drawings to
      articles by owners who've made modifications, etc. If you'd like more info,
      just e-mail me at hettybrace@...

      Again, welcome!

      Mitch
      S/V Hetty Brace
      Nicholson 32
      Tampa, Florida

      stevan oswill wrote:

      > From: "stevan oswill" <stevan_oswill@...>
      >
      > Hi Denece, thanks for the welcome. I'm a new owner of a CN32. I live in
      > Portland, OR and the boat is berthed in Astoria, OR.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic