      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      From: jfregnard@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 01:22:37 -0800
      Subject: Re: [campernicholson] Nichs in Greece

      Simon,
      Dark Lady (CN35 #207) is currently in Bordeaux (FR). I wish to sail her  to greece. How good is the Preveza marina ? Would you recommend it ?
      Thank you !

      Jean-Francois REGNARD

      Skype ID : jf.regnard
      Ph : +33-613-176-149

      From: simon.roper@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:43:47 +0000
      Subject: [campernicholson] Nichs in Greece

      I'm in Lefkas on a 1972 Nich 48 - who else is in Greece and is interested in a possible Nich owners meet from April onwards?

      best Simon

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic