      From: Katie and Simon <katieandsimon@...>
      To: campernicholson group <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 10:11:23 PM
      Subject: RE: [campernicholson] Nichs in Greece

      Hi Simon,

      Great idea! Gin Rummy is nearby in Preveza, but we're bringing our new boat over from New York this summer and won't reach the Ionian before August. We'd be up for a meet in September or October, maybe in Vlicko Bay. How does that sound? (If we've sold her by then, perhaps the new owners will join too!)

      Let's see if we can get a quorum.

      Simon
      Gin Rummy, CN35-202

      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      From: simon.roper@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:43:47 +0000
      Subject: [campernicholson] Nichs in Greece

      I'm in Lefkas on a 1972 Nich 48 - who else is in Greece and is interested in a possible Nich owners meet from April onwards?

      best Simon

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic