      From: "robertlemmer@..." <boblemmer@...>
      Sender: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:09:03 -0000
      To: <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [campernicholson] Re: forw vberth size

      Hi Klause

      The previous owners of our boat were both apparantly, (we never actually met them!) both well over 6 feet tall. They had the forward cabin modified by having the level of the berth raised. This had the net effect of creating a longer berth, and deeper lockers underneath. One downside, given that both my wife and I are what I would call average height at 5 10 and 5 5 respectively, was that getting in to the berth was not that easy, particularly after a nightcap or two, ...... or three! We remeded this by having a set of steps nade which clip over the removable triangle of the berth, and rests on the teak cover to the shower tray.

      Regards

      Bob Lemmer

      35/002

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "kmapasia" <danebee@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I have a question that some might be able to answer here.
      > The forward vberth on a Nic 35 how deep is that?
      >
      > Br
      > Klaus

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic