5054Re: [campernicholson] Standing Rigging

  • O. R. Armstrong
    Feb 7, 2010
      Bob:

        May 2008. Riggingonly.com charged me $2,150, including shipping, for swages at the top, Sta-locks at the bottom. That price included insulators for the backstay. They were very responsive to all my e-mails. I took the measurements myself.

        Russ Armstrong

      On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 6:47 PM, robertlemmer@... <boblemmer@...> wrote:

      Hi all

      Has anyone replaced all of the standing rigging recently? If so, what sort of money are we talking about?

      Regards

      Bob Lemmer

      Clara May (35/2)

      --
      "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt, they have more need of masters." ~ Benjamin Franklin
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic