4928Re: New Member

  • b_a_t_e_a_u
    Dec 1, 2009
      A very beautiful boat which as far as I could ascertain was well maintained with only light use. Good luck with her and welcome to the forum. I am refitting Charlotte (nee Tamar) #138 and am always impressed with the amount of knowledge available from a very helpful and passionate group of people. My boat is in pieces in Turkey and I cant wait to get her sailing soon.

      Best of luck with Blue Days

      Graham
      Nic 35 Charlotte #138

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "bluedays209" <bluedays209@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everybody
      >
      > We have just joined the group having bought N35/209 Blue Days from Michael Forsdyke who relinquished ownership to us in June this year.
      >
      > She was berthed in Whitehaven UK but has now been moved to Dover UK where she will be based.
      >
      > We both love the boat and are impressed with her comfortable performance.
      >
      > Is there a UK Nicholson 35 association? If so I havn't had much success in locating it.
      >
      > Regards and happy sailing
      >
      > John Morgan & Sue Rickard

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic