      From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com [mailto: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Bob Horvath
      Sent: 08 July 2009 00:17
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [campernicholson] Depth Transducer - hull thickness

      I am trying to decide what to do wrt depth instrumentation for my CN 35.
      I am looking to upgrade or replace my Hercules Depthsounder, which would cost $200+ for each replacement transducer.

      Is anyone using an in-hull depth transducer (as opposed to thru-hull) ?

      I am trying to discover whether an Airmar P79 will work (probably with Raymarine ST 40 or 60)
      - Maximum hull thickness recommended for this transducer is 5/8".

      Any information and or ideas would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Bob Horvath
      (CN35 #18 - Grace)

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic