      Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [campernicholson] Re: Deep Sea Seal

      Do any of you CN 35 owners have the original stuffing box?  We do and it seems to be very efficient.  I've had to replace the hose between the hull and the plastic fitting, but nothing else.  The hose was easy to find.  I bought a full piece and cut it to length.  So far in 16 years I've replaced it twice.  It's an easy job with a hydraulic drive.

      John

      s/v Passport, CN 35 #85

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic