4588Re: Deep Sea Seal

  • Graham Horne
    Feb 3, 2009
      Just a quick question. I bought a new PSS seal at the London boat
      show last month. The Nic 35 shaft as I understand it is 1 3/8"
      (imperial), but what size is the flange over which the new boot goes
      (or the size of the boot). I guessed to be honest at 2", is that
      right? My boat is in Turkey so it is a little difficult to measure.
      I will be out there next month. Aquafax will exchange if I have it wrong.

      Thanks
      Graham

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Gibbons <dkgibbons@...>
      wrote:

      > Enrique,
      > Bronze.
      > I think all the 35's are bronze. Am I wrong?
      >
      > Dennis

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic