4554Re: Nic 35

  • Jim Hiller
    Jan 4, 2009
      What a shame....How nice it would be to have the ability to purchase
      a new Nic 35 or Nic 31
      I have a new Contessa 32 and it is beautiful for sure but how nice a
      few more thousand lbs of displacement and more cubes of volume would
      be in a boat that was as beautiful and good sailing !
      Ray Wall is currently living in British Columbia and is retired. A
      few of the folks in the CS forums stay in touch with him.Jim

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "gilespie174" <giles.pie@...>
      wrote:

      > Ooh good, a chance to name drop !
      >
      > I was chewing the fat with Jezza, Mr Jeremy Lines to the mortals,
      and
      > he happened to mentioned that he witnesses the ceremonial burying of
      > the moulds in a quarry ... but i cant remember where !
      >
      > Too late for exumation ?
      >
      > Giles, Andrea Lorelei 35/174
      >
      > PS Ok i confess, i am not on first name terms with JL!
      >

      > --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Moorman" <jeff@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Dennis, interesting "slip" there with "treason" ... Good stuff!
      Happy