4553Re: Nic 35

  • gilespie174
    Jan 4, 2009
      Ooh good, a chance to name drop !

      I was chewing the fat with Jezza, Mr Jeremy Lines to the mortals, and
      he happened to mentioned that he witnesses the ceremonial burying of
      the moulds in a quarry ... but i cant remember where !

      Too late for exumation ?

      Giles, Andrea Lorelei 35/174

      PS Ok i confess, i am not on first name terms with JL!

      --- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Moorman" <jeff@...>