      From: "s.will@..." <s.will@...>
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:09:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [campernicholson] Replacing teak deck

      Hi LLT,
      Check out a product named Tuff Coat on-line. Attractive cost effective cover-up and excellent nonskid. We applied it a couple years ago.
      Cheers,
      Steve
      CN42 Gavia

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Linda Lane Thornton
      Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 12:56:45 -0800 (PST)
      To: <campernicholson@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [campernicholson] Replacing teak deck

      Hi Folks
      Andy is thinking about taking off the teak deck on our Nic 35, Coromandel Quest, which has seen better days.  We can´t afford to have it replaced.  Has anyone done this, and what are the issues involved?  We probably won´t tackle it until we reach New Zealand (we´re in Peru at the moment) but want to get as much information as possible before we start pulling things apart.
      Cheers
      Linda Lane Thornton
      Coromandel Quest No 66

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic