4138Re: [campernicholson] Re: New to the group

  • Jeff Avery
    Feb 8, 2008
      I just joined the group . I have the CN 38 Ketch . Is there anyone else
      here who has one ? I live aboard in South Florida and sail her fairly
      regularly . I am a mechanic and I have done some upgrades that have worked
      out quite well .
      One of the upgrades was to replace the transmission with a Hurth ZF which
      uses the Delco starter . When I bought the boat she used the Lucas starter
      of which I had 2 rebuilt . I now have those 2 Lucas starters for sale if
      anyone needs them .
      I am also looking for advice on relocating the propane bottles . The stock
      location in the aft cabin is unsafe and unworkable with the modern bottles .
      Does anyone on the list with a CN 38 Ketch have a PHRF rating ?

      Jeff Avery
      CN 38 Valkyrie
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic