4033Re: [campernicholson] Nic 35 hatches

  • E. Morcillo
    Nov 7, 2007
      Hi, Andrew and all:

      We changed in Defiance the original (both) for a pair
      of new Vetus Libero 50x50, radius 32. Both fits very
      well. We are very happy with the quality and good-hard
      desing and construction.

      If anybody wants some photos, I can get them and post
      to him/her.

      Good winds...

      Enrique Morcillo
      Defiance
      CN 35 #194

      --- Andrew Joad <andrew.joad@...> wrote:

      > I've just bought "North Star" in Toledo Ohio and
      > took her down to New York last month. I'm planning
      > to sail her back to the UK next spring and have
      > plenty of jobs to do before she's ready. One job is
      > to replace the saloon hatch which has no supporting
      > arm and one broken handle; has anyone done this
      > before and if so what is the correct replacement for
      > a Canpa hatch which I believe is obsolete now.
      > Thanks Andrew Joad
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic