      From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com [mailto:campernicholson@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JIM TEIPEN
      Sent: 1. november 2007 21:18
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [campernicholson] Nic 35 hatches

      We replaced both the saloon and forward Campa hatches with  Lewmar Ocean 60's which fit on the existing cutouts very well.  I think part of the saloon hatch shows in one or two pictures in the Alegria Headliner folder in the photo section of this board.

      Jim
      S/V Alegria
      CN 35-#68

      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      From: andrew.joad@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:18:20 -0700
      Subject: [campernicholson] Nic 35 hatches

      I've just bought "North Star" in Toledo Ohio and took her down to New York last month. I'm planning to sail her back to the UK next spring and have plenty of jobs to do before she's ready. One job is to replace the saloon hatch which has no supporting arm and one broken handle; has anyone done this before and if so what is the correct replacement for a Canpa hatch which I believe is obsolete now. Thanks Andrew Joad
      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic