4025Re: Nic 35 hatches

  • andrew.joad
    Nov 1, 2007
      Jim,
      Thank you very much for the info; had a look at photos, you did a
      nice job.
      Andrew North Star CN 35-#205--- In campernicholson@yahoogroups.com,
      JIM TEIPEN <jteipen@...> wrote:

      > We replaced both the saloon and forward Campa hatches with Lewmar
      Ocean 60's which fit on the existing cutouts very well. I think part
      of the saloon hatch shows in one or two pictures in the Alegria
      Headliner folder in the photo section of this board.

      > Jim
      > S/V Alegria
      > CN 35-#68
      >
      > To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      > From: andrew.joad@...
      > Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:18:20 -0700
      > Subject: [campernicholson] Nic 35 hatches

      > I've just bought "North Star" in Toledo Ohio and took
      her down to New York last month. I'm planning to sail her back to the
      UK next spring and have plenty of jobs to do before she's ready. One
      job is to replace the saloon hatch which has no supporting arm and
      one broken handle; has anyone done this before and if so what is the
      correct replacement for a Canpa hatch which I believe is obsolete
      now. Thanks Andrew Joad
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic