      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      From: andrew.joad@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:18:20 -0700
      Subject: [campernicholson] Nic 35 hatches

      I've just bought "North Star" in Toledo Ohio and took her down to New York last month. I'm planning to sail her back to the UK next spring and have plenty of jobs to do before she's ready. One job is to replace the saloon hatch which has no supporting arm and one broken handle; has anyone done this before and if so what is the correct replacement for a Canpa hatch which I believe is obsolete now. Thanks Andrew Joad
      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic