      From: John Gall
      Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [campernicholson] Maine Camper Nicholsons Rally July 13, 14, 15, 2007 Tenants Harbor, Maine

      Here's my tally.  Bill and Scott didn't answer my request for attendees - ( or I have lost their answers), but they are nearby, so they should be coming.  Jeff Moorman may or not be coming - early on interest - but no recent answer.  I've been in contact with another 31 owner who spends most summers in Maine, so he'll likely be there.

      Russ and Betty Armstrong are travelling by land yacht.

      Any and all - please add ( subtractions not allowed ! )

      My current plan is to arrive friday afternoon and anchor in Long Cove.

      Nic 35

      78

      Skye

      John & Gail Gall