3844Re: Fuel question

  • michael196_0
    Jun 26, 2007
      Hi Jim,
      thnx for u fast reply. Sure, i have alot of questions....
      u wrote,that u have replaced the hydraulic drive motor. did it mean
      that u have changed it against a new one ? (what was the problem ?)
      Since 4 years i have alot of problems with the hydraulic pump. its
      leaking !!!!! (some years ago i had the same problem, but i could
      solved it with replacing filterelement, the filter was blocked.)
      Now, i cant find the reasion of leaking.
      we repaired the pump. on land in a testing area everything was ok, but
      after reinstalling the pump was leaking again. I decided to buy a new
      pump, but after some weeks, the brandnew pump was leaking again... :-(
      Now i have 2 pump wich are running on land without leaking, but on
      board both pumps are leaking. Really dont know what i can do now.

      Do u know where i can find information about the modified rudder ??

      about the Autostream prop, do u have some price info for me?

      about where i keep my boat in germany: My hometown Oldenburg is
      located in north part of Germany (50km westly of Bremen/180km westly
      of Hamburg, 70km southly of North sea coast). In summer i am keeping
      my boat to river Weser (5 nm to Bremerhaven), which has direct access
      to the northsea.

      Greetings from germany

      Michael

      SY Likedeeler