3575[campernicholson] Seacocks

  • Denece Vincent
    Nov 8, 2006
      We went all Marelon almost ten years ago and so far no problems (knock on wood). Lanacoat thoroughly with each haul out.

      I did recently break off the head sink drain when trying to remove the hose to work on the watermaker. Did you know those drains are as close to unreplaceable as makes no difference. So, I get a new sink with standard 1 1/4 inch drain. Still have to construct my own drain with a Perko flush fitting and some bronze pipe fittings. What fun! Really surprising how fragile that drain was!