      From: campernicholson@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:campernicho lson@yahoogroups .com] On Behalf Of keith morris
      Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 12:00 AM
      To: campernicholson@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: RE: [campernicholson] Re: Seacocks

      I too intend replaceing the Blakes seacocks with stainless steel ones. But one must remember to change the skin fitting to stainless steel as well. Do not install stainless seacocks on bronze skin fittings, the results can be increased corrosion between the different metals. Tenancier is hull No. 106 I think offhand, and is berth at Southport Yacht Club, Queensland, Australia, so the boat is always in warm salt water, maybe UK owners do not have the same corrosion rate/speed as experiecced here. Thankyou all for expressing your views, a great read. Regards, Keith Morris.

      .