      From: campernicholson@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: campernicholson@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of JOHN LARSON
      Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 5:19 PM
      To: campernicholson@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: Re: [campernicholson] Re: Good Old Boat

      Jeff, could you give us some details of the rub rail you added.  We're thinking of doing the same thing to Passport prior to painting the topsides.

      On another subject, we replaced the vinyl headliner in Passport several years ago.  We used 1/8" marine plywood painted white and trimmed with teak strips.  One advantage of the painted plywood is that modifications are easy and even patching holes no longer needed is not difficult.

      John Larson
      CN 35 Number 85, Passport