      From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com [mailto:campernicholson@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Denece Vincent
      Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:17 AM
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [campernicholson] Fuel question

      Thanks All,
      Unfortunately this is a little fixed blade unit. Supposed to be a pitch of 9 on a 15 inch prop. Our Autostream was a 16 inch that we had pitched at 10.5.
      We are currently enjoying 18-20 knots NNE in Nassau Harbor. Will probably briefly see Eleuthera and a bit of Northern Exumas before returning to Key West 5/25.

      Thanks Again