      From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:campernicholson@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of solon_mhor
      Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:15 PM
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [campernicholson] Changing out ports

      I have a Nicholson 30 based in Solomons, MD on the Chesapeake Bay.
      Because summer temperatures and humidity both reach into the 90s,
      ventilation is important. We're considering replacing each of the two
      long fixed side windows (plexiglas measuring abt 61-1/2 by 3-1/2
      inches) along the main cabin with two or three ports that would open
      (but could be dogged shut). Has anyone had experience with this and
      might provide some pointers? thanks.

      Charles Yost
      Solon Mhor (Nic 30, ?/63)

      Yahoo! Groups Links