3129RE: [campernicholson] Lift pump for Perkins 4-108

    Nov 7, 2005
      Message
      I find that rather hard to believe - the Perkins 4108 is a very common engine used in many different vessels.  That said, a new lift pump is unlikely to be particularly expensive.... its just a diaphram and a lever.

      From: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com [mailto:campernicholson@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Colin
      Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:22 AM
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [campernicholson] Lift pump for Perkins 4-108

      Dear All,

      I am in the process of checking this out but I have just been told
      that it is no longer possible to get lift pump service kits for the
      Perkins 4-108.  Apparently you have to buy a whole new pump.

      Has anyone else heard this or am I getting dodgy advice?

      Rgds

      Colin

      Trutz 35/225

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic