3096RE: [campernicholson] Nicholson 33

  • sara oneill
    Oct 7, 2005
      I own a CN 33' 1975 Ron Holland design hull # 25 O'Dege. It is an amazing
      vessel My son, aged 11, and I can handle her in most weather. we live aboard
      in the USVI and race her often winning several local titles. If Diogene is
      the same design I would love to see pictures and highly recomend her to all
      sailors who want an excellent racer/cruiser/liveaboard ESPECIALLY women
      going alone. I tried to look at the wbsite but it said it was under
      construction. Please send me specs and I will recomend her to several
      people I know who are boat shopping. I would love to have another to race
      against.
      Sara
      SV O'Dege

      >From: "michael4828" <michael.powell@...>
      >To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [campernicholson] Nicholson 33
      >Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:57:58 -0000
      >
      >I own a Nicholson 33, number 27, called Diogene. I am trying to find
      >buyer for this boat, and to get some history about her. It's a very
      >small class - I think only 67 were built - but distinguished by twice
      >winning the Fastnet race, in 1975 and again in 2005. I doubt any
      >other
      >30 year old boat has ever achieved that!
      >If anyone has any idea who I might contact for more information, or
      >is
      >interested in this boat, please contact me.
      >The boat is featured on http://diogene.operatics.co.uk
      >
      >Many thanks
      >
      >Michael Powell

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic