2854Camper Nicholson 35 and others Website

  • ilioucn35
    Nov 1, 2004
      Hi

      I'm a new group user, I own a CN 35 named ILIOU.
      I'm actually making a website about sailing, It's a French Speaking
      Website for the moment, but I'd like to add every URL link for
      Nicholson boats, including spare parts, owners web site, owners
      association, plans and details about the nicholson 35, and others
      model.
      Mine is hull 119 1975
      I will also make a forum dedicated to nicholson's in english, I will
      tell you when it will be done

      Thanks in advance for providing me with all your search around the
      web. URL Adress, emails, or even mailing adress.

      http://www.iliou.net
      Camper Nicholson 35

      Emmanuel WHITE
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic