2831RE: [campernicholson] wheel hub taper

  • dan hamilton
    Oct 2, 2004
      You might consider getting a new shaft made in the US. I had the same problem on my Nic 31 when I ordered a new Max Prop.  At that time I called Camper Nicholson and got the specs ( which I could probably dig up) but then found that my old shaft had considerable electrolysis. I then had to send the Max Prop back because they had made it for the English specs.  However, the good news was that the new shaft was less then $200.00.

      Dan

      Do you Yahoo!?