270Re: London Boat Show

  • Simon Bradshaw
    Jan 4, 1999
      Christina,

      Yes you are right. There is a meeting of like minded persons at the boat
      Show. This is scheduled for 14:00 on the 13th (Wednesday) at the
      Guinness stand (Yes there is a Guinness Stand, it is on the Ground Floor
      on the right towards the right hand side of the Pond.)

      The meeting is actually for contributors to the Yachting Monthly
      "Scuttlebutt" forum. This will be the first time that the contributors
      have got together. However you would be more than welcome to join us.

      Simon S. Bradshaw