      From: John's ntl account [mailto:john.milne5@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 6:18 AM
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [campernicholson] Genoa Track Blister repair

      It’s not a simple project, presuming the 35 is anything like my 26. The cabinet work under the deck isn’t half of the problem. The set-screws through the genoa track freeze and are very difficult of access. I had it done by a shipwright to a fixed price he’d set and he told me afterwards he wished he hadn’t quoted the fixed price! He ended up drilling out each and every set screw in the track. Good luck!

      John Milne C&N26 Ulana