2462RE: [campernicholson] New to the list

  • Kique
    Jan 2, 2004
      Hi, Simon and Katie:

      Name: Defiance
      Location: Sevilla (Spain)
      Color: Light Blue (will be change to white in few
      weeks.
      Year: 1980 (In Camper plaque).

      What about a Internet page for our group?

      Curiously, I read in Internet some days ago about my
      "new" Defiance, with a "ready to sail" ad. Now, I
      think that ready not meaning the same to seller and
      buyer...

      My CN need some extensive work to be ready for sailing
      (afther ten years of waiting for a good owner).

      Regards,

      Kique Morcillo

      --- Katie and Simon <katieandsimon@...> wrote:
      > Kique,
      >
      > Buenos dias! and welcome to the Nic 35 group. At
      > #194 your boat is probably
      > very similar to ours (#202) so I'm looking forward
      > to our discussions with
      > you. Our boat originally had the VW Piranha engine
      > but before we bought it
      > the engine was change to a Perkins 4-108 which we're
      > very happy with.
      >
      > Please send me some more details of your boat - the
      > name, previous names,
      > location, colour and anything else you'd like to
      > tell us. I'll add the
      > information to the list I keep - see attachment - if
      > you have any
      > information about other boats to add to the list
      > please let me know.
      >
      > (Note to other members of the group - following a
      > hard disc problem earlier
      > this year I had to reinstall files from a backup
      > disc, and I'm not certain
      > that this is the most recent version of the list. If
      > you see any errors or
      > have any new data please let me know!)
      >
      > Happy New Year to you, Kique, and to all the members
      > of the group. Fair
      > winds for 2004!
      >
      > Simon & Katie
      > Gin Rummy, CN35-202

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      >

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/vnd.ms-excel
      name=Nicholson 35 list.xls

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic