      From: quaesita [mailto:lshooton@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 3:44 AM
      To: campernicholson@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [campernicholson] New Member

      Hi I have just bought a Nicholson 38, which has not been loved for a
      few years so I am working my way through from end to end to get her
      up to scratch again.
      Does anyone know how the rudder comes off? The shaft seems to be
      split with a collar and keys. The rudder moves slightly around the
      shaft, is the shaft dropped down into the rudder and keyed in? or
      should I split and rebuild the rudder? Wish I had trained as an
      engineer rather than running an office!
      Many thanks
      Larry

      ---