2082Re: [campernicholson] Nic 35 phrf

  • JIM TEIPEN
    Dec 5, 2002
      Patricia

      Yes. Looking at one of Jeremy's lists, it appears that the very early boats
      had a slightly shorter mast and the last boats built had a taller mast.
      Everything in between appears to have the same rig dimensions and therefore,
      I would assume, approximately the same PHRF rating.

      Also, it's my understanding that PHRF ratings are somewhat specific to
      regions and the prevailing weather conditions. Our boats for example are
      going to do well in heavier winds so you might see a lower rating in regions
      with typical strong winds for example.

      Jim
      S/V Alegria
      CN 35 #68