186Re: Rigging Questions

    Sep 2, 1998
      Regarding the Blake seacocks. When you haul in the Fall, Remove the
      compression collars and wack at the barrel with a rubber mallet. Next try
      penetrating oil. You do need to get them working, just in case.

      Re Hatches: I believe all came with two hatches with a third small one in
      the head an option (mine has one). They did have a raise molding. Perhaps
      someone wanted to replace the salon one with a bigger one? On my boat the
      hatch in the Main salon and the V berth are the same size.