1522Re: [campernicholson] To provide a link to another

  • svwantok@aol.com
    Feb 2, 2002
      The cybernet I am using allowed me to "view" the bat file, which does not make sense. it identified a missing DLL file on the other one, but this could have almost any origin. I did not attempt to copy either the message or its attachments for my computer.
      Patricia
      svwantok
      cn35-210