1455Re: [campernicholson] Iona (CN-35 #135) current location

  • svwantok@aol.com
    Sep 13, 2001
      Hi there!

      Glad to hear from you, especially as no update on web in a while.

      I leave PD hopefll on Monda - although not keen on Felix and her current activities!

      The Y on thiskeyboard is definitely of its own mind.

      Trust you are well - all good here.

      If yoou meet anone who may be interested in crewing on ARC2001, perhaps ou could pass on my email. I just had cancellation. Ned someone with offshore experience. Just had one guy arrive on Sunday and depart within 48hours. Apart from some communication problems (not altogether language), I feel there had been some information fudging. Not a helpful situation for eiher party. Glad I didn't pay his fare!

      Free berth, shared provisioning, in return for hard labour, and a bit of a squeeze.

      Look forward to hearing what you have been up to.

      Patricia
      WANTOK
      cn35-210!