1409Re: [campernicholson] Boy....

  • svwantok@aol.com
    Jul 17, 2001

      This time last year we were in Bermuda, installing solar panel, etc., which we had carried in the v-berth from Beaufort, N.C., so donĀ“t feel bad about living aboard while fixing. I'm still doing it, after leaving the boat in the Azores over the winter.

      I returned at the end of May, and everything is mouldy and a shambles. I took off the electronics and cushions, but filled up with dinghy etc. Humiditiy here averages 77% supposedly, but the last year has not dropped below 88% that I have recorded. How do you dry out a mouldy boat in an ambient of 88-98%?

      I've been there - and at times like this, the 35 feels it 27' waterline and 10.5" beam!

      Anyhow, it WILL be worth it.

      Trust you enjoy Blue Pearl as much as I do WANTOK.

      Enjoy :)

      Patricia Smith
      cn 35/210
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic