1378Re: [campernicholson] Re: Raw water engine intake system

  • Jteipen@aol.com
    Jun 12, 2001
      Tom

      During our last haul out almost 2 years ago, I replaced the hull zinc and
      bolts with parts that I purchased from Camper Nicholson.   I didn't use the
      foam backing.  I simply used some bedding compound to bed the square plate on
      the bolts to the outside of the hull and drew them up tight with large
      washers and nuts on the inside.  I've never had it leak at all.  Next time
      around, I'm going to cut my own zinc out of a larger plate.

      Jim
      SV Alegria
      CN 35  #68
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic