1369Re: [campernicholson] Re: Raw water engine intake system

  • Denece Vincent
    Jun 2, 2001
      Shotgun shrimp? We have them on the southern portions of this (west) coast
      and they make a noise known to give mariners the heebie-jeebies!
      Denece--having a small amount of success at the infamous ice-box refit.