1148Central heating

  • derek.gardiner@unn.ac.uk
    Jan 3, 2001
      Happy new year all. We(Speedwell of Southampton 142)have arrived
      back in Largs, Scotland, after a 3 year, academic holidays only, trip
      back from Turkey. I am considering fitting central heating as it is
      cold up here. Over xmas we had to break out of ice in Tarbert
      I would like to fit the eberspacher DW4 water heating system which
      heats water in the calorifier and provides heat via matrix (water
      heat exchanger) fans. It also requires a header tank and there are
      other height restrictions on the location of the various components.
      Has anyone experience of fitting this system?
      On a different note - how do we edit the database?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic