Thanks cuz, not sure I would/could bake every week and I am trying to do without anything to do with refrigeration as I am out deep in the woods on top of thekb5drl
I bet that air lock bubbler works fine on them Mason jars! If you get a chance, please ask your sis in law if she would share her recipe, I sure wouldcaptmidnight1943
Not a problem. If you use it at least once a week, you don't need to refrigerate it, I keep my starter in a pickle jar out on the counter if I'm baking atcaptmidnight1943
- Oct 24, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.