Prepare for Gay Marriage

  • Slabbert Le Cornu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      "4. Prepare for betrayal
      This is going to be a sifting time. Some Christians will cave. Prominent preachers will compromise. Famous Christians will distance themselves from believers who have fallen foul of homosexual campaigners. "What's the point in going to jail? We can still preach the Gospel without ever mentioning homosexuality. We must be wise..etc." There will be major Judas-type disappointments. The mighty will fall. But many humble unknown Christians will suffer honorably and beautifully and know the blessedness of being persecuted for righteousness sake."

      Sien hier vir die hele artikel: http://headhearthand.org/blog/2013/02/07/prepare-for-gay-marriage/

      Groete
      Slabbert Le Cornu
      http://proregno.com/