      From: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:36 AM
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Digest Number 735

      Calontir Dance Group
      2 New Messages
      Digest #735
      1a
      Valor by "jeremybullins@..." jeremybullins@...
      1b
      Re: Valor by "Sarah Kaiser"
      Messages
      1a
      Valor
      Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
      "jeremybullins@..." jeremybullins@...
      The Valor autocrats are looking for Dance teachers, and someone to run a ball saterday night, Is anyone intrested, I would do it but...a little busy.

      Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (2) . Top ^
      1b
      Re: Valor
      Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:48 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
      "Sarah Kaiser"
      I'm doing a contra dance this in StLouis that weekend. Someone else please
      step up.

      Tzippi

      Sarah Kaiser
      mailto:sarahkaiserstl%40gmail.com

      On Jul 24, 2012, at 8:46 PM, "mailto:jeremybullins%40ymail.com" <
      mailto:jeremybullins%40ymail.com> wrote:

      The Valor autocrats are looking for Dance teachers, and someone to run a
      ball saterday night, Is anyone intrested, I would do it but...a little busy.

      Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (2) . Top ^
      Visit Your Group

      View All Topics

      Create New Topic

      Submit Feedback