Yep... http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-mammoth-quakes-20170722-story.html Lin On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 11:44 AM, sactovic@...lin.kerns
Looks like there's quite a little buzz going. Don't get downwind of the caldera.sactovic
MAG DATE LOCAL-TIME LAT LON DEPTH LOCATION y/m/d h:m:s deg deg km MAP 3.0 2017/07/20 14:34:07 40.828N 115.191W 12.0 35 kmhardinprich
We are a place for notifications, to share information, observations and discuss earthquakes in or affecting California, both recent and past. Geologic, Structural, Engineering hazards and advancements in the mitigation of seismic vulnerability. As well, personal preparedness and safety for before, during after an earthquake.
- Geology and Geophysics
- Feb 10, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.