Collegiate Club Championships at Stanford This Weekend!

  • Gary Wakai
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      The Northern California Collegiate Club Championships will be held at Stanford's Ford Center (the large gym behind Burnham Pavilion) starting each day at 10:00 am. Single-elimination matches are best-of-5, and will be held for Men's Division I & II and Women's Division I & II.

      The schedule and tournament brackets can be found on www.NCCVL.info