Girls Volleyball Camps and Clinics in Palo Alto

  • Kevin Hwang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012

      Come join Gunn High School and Endline Volleyball Club Director
      Kevin Hwang for girls youth volleyball in Palo Alto!

      I.
      Sunday morning clinics in Palo Alto, sponsored by Endline Volleyball
      Club, from 10am - 12pm on each of the following Sundays:

      - July 8 at Cubberley Community Center
      - July 15 at Gunn High School
      - July 22 at Gunn High School
      - July 29 at Gunn High School

      The clinics cost $30 per session or $100 for all four sessions. No
      prior experience is necessary. Registration for these clinics is now
      available on our website:

      II.
      Volleyball Camp in Palo Alto, sponsored by Endline Volleyball Club
      July 23-27, 10am - Noon each day, location TBA.
      Our online registration will also be available shortly.

      III.
      Volleyball Camp, Sponsored by Gunn High School
      July 23-27, 2-4pm each day, at Gunn High School.
      All campers will receive a free tee shirt. For more information and
      online registration, go here:

      More questions or information? Contact the club director Kevin Hwang