VolleyNation Labor Day Classic - Juniors - A's - B's - (Pro div 2xCash) Mon Quad

  • CountyClub
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011

      Volleyzoo is Now VolleyNation.com - Check it Out

      PUT YOUR BAD SELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUN!

      Live the Dream of the VolleyNation...

      All VolleyNation Events Feature Real Side-Out Rules & Format!

      The Mighty VolleyNation
      Labor Day Classic

      3 Daze of Fun in the Sun!

      It's the Last BIG 3-Day Event of the Year!

      • Saturday: Men's & Women's Doubles

      Sunday: Reverse Coed Doubles

      Monday: RCoed Quads & Jr Girls Quads

      Divisions: Juniors - Masters - B's - A's - PRO!

      Free T's for the 1st 100 Pre-Reg players

      AVP Gold Leather Balls 1st Place AA Quads
      Spaulding KOB Balls 1st Place A Quads
      Cool Trophies & Prizes B & Junior Girls Quads
      PRO Div. 2 X Cash Payout! (No Discs)

      (Click Here for info & to Pre Reg & Get your T-Shirt!)

      $5 Travel Discount - $5 discount on Sunday if you play Sat & Sun. (min entry $20)

      2 Day Discount - $5 off on Sunday if you play Saturday

      Only 1 discount per player min. entry fee $20
      No Discounts in PRO Divisions

      Doubles Entry Fees per player:

      AdultS $25 - Pro Division $35 (no discounts for pro)
      Juniors $20 - Quads Entry $100 team.

      All the Kool Kids will be there, are you Kool too?

      Players Looking for Partners!
      (e-mail your name, phone, what division and a little about your vb experience and we will try to hook you up)
      e-mail Kevin: setmea10@...

      Thanks for making the San Rafael Open a Blast!
      It was a great/fun day of Reverse Coed Doubles
      13 AA teams - 18 A Teams - 4 B Teams
      Cash Prizes - More Divisions - That's the way we do it!

      "Liza our Distinguished Ambassador of Fun and Ray Karter did a bang up job"

      More Info on upcoming events

      The Mighty VolleyNation Labor Day Classic

      Sept 3-4-5, 2011

      3-Days of Big Volleyball Action & Fun

      UC Davis Aggie Hoedown Part deux

      September 17-18, 2011

      Costume Quads...  Boo! it's Scary Fun  (Over 21 Only)

      October 3, 2011

      UCD/VolleyNation Season Finale Championships

      October 15-16, 2011

      See the Entire VolleyNation Schedule

      Click tournament name for more info.