Monday Night Volleyball Group Looking for Players

  • sfvbgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Our group has some spots open for 2.5 hours of non-stop co-ed
      volleyball for $7.00 per night. We are a private that rents the gym on
      Treasure Island every Monday night from 6:30 PM till 9 PM.

      This is not a league, or organization of any kind. Just a co-ed group
      who has been playing on Monday nights for many years. We welcome
      competitive and friendly B/BB level & higher players who want to have
      fun and break a sweat.

      Please contact us if you are interested. This is not drop in so
      advance confirmation is necessary.

      Email: sfvbgroup@... for more information and to reserve a spot.