June 3rd Grass Doubles Tournament in Monterey County

  • montereyvolleyball
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      2007 Grass Doubles Tournaments

      Come check out our Grass Doubles Volleyball Tournaments for 2007.
      Divisions include Men's, Women's, and Reverse Coed.
      Proceeds will go to benefit the CSUMB Women's Volleyball Team.

      Start Times: Check-in at 8:30am. Play Starts at 9:00am

      Location: Tournaments will be played at Frederick Park in Marina.

      Map and Directions at www.montereyvolleyball.com

      Divisions: -Beginning/Intermediate (Men's, Women's, Reverse Coed)
      -Intermediate/Advanced (Men's, Women's, Reverse Coed)

      Format and Rules:
      -Pool Play will be followed by Single Elimination Playoffs.
      -Rally Score. Matches are best 2 out of 3. First 2 games
      to 21, final game to 11.
      -2006-2007 USA Volleyball Beach/Grass Rules will be used.
      -Detailed Format and Rules

      Tournament Entry and Fees:
      -Online Pre-Registration is Recommended.
      -First-Come, First-Served for teams who register on day of
      tournament.
      -$40 per team ($20 per person)
      -Proceeds will go to benefit CSUMB Women's Volleyball

      Upcoming Tournaments:
      -June 3rd
      -June17th
      -July 1st
      -July 15th
      -August 5th

      For More Information...Send an Email to:
      info@...

      Check out the website for more info and registration:
      www.montereyvolleyball.com