Happy New Year!

  • Derek Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hello everyone! Remember D? Derek Martinez I know the club coaching
      positions have been filled but I wanted to let everyone know that I am
      looking to start coaching again. If you hear about any coaching
      positions opening up in the San Jose, Ca. area please let me know. I
      have 13 years of coaching experience, so please pass this message on.
      I can be reached at 408-823-2017 or by email coachderekm@...

      Thanks!

      Derek